|Last days in the Bahamas|
Even though it was challenging, we were rewarded by some great experiences:
- Two fighter jets doing low flyovers off the back of the boat. It was like our own personal air show and made up for the absence of the thunderbirds from the Florida air show.
- Dozens of dolphins playing in the bow wakes. As soon as Matt walked up with the Go Pro on a stick, they disappeared. Maybe they thought it was a harpoon.
- Several whale flukes--we think they were pilot whales.
- Flying fish jumping onto the boat overnight, one almost hitting Matt in the head and another landing in a bucket.
- Getting a weather report from a U.S. Navy warship. Strangely, the captain had a British-y accent.